March 26, 2010

Whispers a New Collab!

OMGosh I can't believe how long it has been since I was on here. Things in my life have been crazy I tell ya but it looks to be settling down now so I'm back finally. With that said I have to tell ya about this new collab by Mel and Dani!! Oh how I love this kit and let me show you what it looks like and what I did with it. Here is the whole bundle together, it is called Whispers and you can get it at Scrapbook-bytes and Gotta Pixel and it's on sale for only $6 till 4/2/10!!


Here is my LO I did with it at a speed scrap last night. I love the colors in this kit and I think they did another amazing job collaborating together! That is my 11 yr old Jade and her 4 yr old friend Sierra playing on the playground at Jade's school. Sierra starts there next year in kindergarten and my Jade will be moving on to middle school, wow where have the last few years gone..it seems like just yesterday Jade started pre-k at Reese Road and now she is in her last year there. Just before this photo was taken she was talking to her pre-k teacher and Jade is as tall as Mrs. Hopkins!! I'll have to get some photo's of them and do a LO with photo's from when she was in her class!


Here is my second LO with Whispers and I also used one of Mel's templates called Rainshine. These photo's are of course of us eating at Red Robin just before we went to the movies. That is my sister Lydia and her grandson Taylor, Jade and I, and Tammy and Sierra. My sister and Taylor just survived a house fire last month. They lost everything but what is more important is that they made it out and are doing ok.


Oh and while your over at SBB's check out Dani's March Madness sale going on till the end of March!! She has some awesome kits!


Oh and I almost forgot Mel is having a March Madness sale too at Scrapbook Bytes and Gotta Pixel, so don't forget to check out her kits too! Wow that's a lot going on for 2 of my fav designers!

Well that's all for now. Thanks and I hope to not be gone so long this time..lol. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment