September 19, 2009

Lovin' DST's one kit calls!!

Real quick I wanted to post this and tell you all about this new template kit I got the pleasure of working with today! Of course I was over at DST late last night and saw a call for these templates like I have never seen before and OMGosh I had to write Ella and of course she was sweet enough to let me have a go with these. Then I checked her blog and she has a coupon to one of her store's where you can get $2 off in her shop at My Scrap Shop! Use this when you check out ellaFileitSEPT. I grabbed another one of the templates that is a double page! Oh I can't wait to get some good fall photo's once the tree's start changing to work with these! Anyway, here is what she sent me to play with.
Here is what I did with 2 of the templates in the kit. I used a kit by a new designer and buddy of mine By Becca, check out her kits at ESS! This one is called Fading Summer.
Of course on this one I also used some of Jazzy's word art Fantasy Land.
Oh, and while I'm thinking about it let me show you one of Dani's awesome deals over in her store at ESS. She has a Sept Grab Bag that you can snag for $3 right now..5 new items in one bag!
Here are two LO's I did using some templates and kits in the bag...I just love templates, some days I want to scrap but I have no idea what or where to put something and it makes it so easy for me and I finally get some more pages done.

Last little thing, I just want to mention this again. If you love using word art when you don't feel like journaling or just like to use word art period and would love to be on a Creative Team email Jazzy and check out her blog! I'm sure she still has some spots left and we would love to have you join us!
That's all for now. I hope to be back tomorrow night with a freebie or two for ya! I have a busy day tomorrow, heading up around Atlanta to see a friend and take her kids back to her and then do a little shopping at my fav big discount store Costco! Yay! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment