September 16, 2009

My first freebie!!

Well I'm back!! I haven't really been scrappin the past few weeks, all I'm gonna say is it has been crazy around my house..LOL. I do have a few pages to show you though. I answered a One Kit Call at DST, I highly recommend checking out The Happy Place and Calls, you might get lucky and get to play with a new kit before it is released, so as I was saying, I answered her OKC for this beautiful kit called Midnight Blue by Armina Designs and she let me play! First off, blue has always been my fav color so this was perfect for me!! Second..I have always loved her designs so for her to pick me to play with this gorgeous kit made me so so happy!! You can pick Midnight Blue up at Armina Designs, Gotta Pixel, and Pickel Berry Pop.
The first one I did for the Definition and Motto Challenge at ESS using Designs by Helly's beautiful word art, and for the Altered Photo Challenge at DSO. BTW, those are my beautiful daughter's eyes, I love how it came out.
Then for the second one I added some word art by my good friend Jazzy of Words to Delite. You can snag this and other awesome word arts at her store at DSO.
And here is the second one I did. My bff keeps this little girl and her mom had promised her a puppy when they got their new house..well she showed up at Tammy's house the other evening with Bella, the new pup..isn't she the cutest! It was love at first site from what I hear!
Now on to my first freebie on my blog. I asked Armina if I could give this page away and she kindly said YES!! I'm so excited! I hope you like it and I'm gonna try to make this a regular thing with a QP here and there.
Here is the link for the QP: Midnight Blue QP if it calls for a password then it is: blues
Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you enjoy the QP. I had fun trying to figure it out..lol..it is only the second one I've made and it has been so long since I did my first one I didn't think I would remember how to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete