September 4, 2009

Retirement sale and some other stuff.

Stopping by really quick to let ya'll know about Erin's sale...yes Erin of Scrappyweiss Designs is retiring! I'm so sad about this cause she was the very first designer to take me under her wing so she will always have a very special place in my heart!! I'm gonna miss you Erin, but I totally understand that family comes first!! I wish you the only best and will miss our little digi family! Anyway, you can grab some awesome kits from her shop at ESS while they last cause after Sept. 11, they will be around no more..she will not be giving these away on her blog, yes that's right they will be gone forever!! All kits are only $2.00 but you can get all 19 for $15.00, if you don't have them all already that is!! ;) And as you can see my fav one is the one she made for me..yep, my blog is made with her kit Nancy's Happy Day! LOVE IT!!


Oh yeah also wanted to remind everyone of Jazzy's CT call...she is still looking for some new talent so if your interested please send her a email!! You won't be sorry!! Love love love her word art!!


Ok, last bit of news then I'm off to bed..yeah it is 5:30 am and I'm soooo tired but I've been trying to do a few things on here tonight and catch up on some other stuff. I went to a speed scrap tonight at SDD, hosted by the awesome tag team of Jennmurphy and Hutchie. I got to play with a new kit by Robyn, she designs under the name Red Dog Digital Designs. You can see her kits at DDD, and as soon as they open shop at DSDI.


Here is my page with it..I love when Jennmurphy host a SS cause I always love my page but tonight after it was over I felt it needed more..so I tweaked it a bit, made the photo a little bigger, changed the position of it on the page and added a word art by Jazzy from PreSchool Days and then I was very happy! Sparkles are from Peggy's Magical Rainforest by Chaos Lounge and the stitching is from Stitich It by Kay Aagard.


Ok, thats all for now. I only ment to tell ya'll about the retirement sale. If you get the chance stop by the ESS forums at 9 p.m. EST friday night for a fun filled SS with Mel of A+ Designs! Not only do you get one fantastic page done you get a prize also for completing a LO and getting it uploaded before times up! The first hour she gives you instructions every 10 mins or so, then you get another hour to finish up and get it loaded..but most of the time they are pretty flexible about that last hour. So much fun! Come join us if you get the chance!! Later everyone, hope you have a great rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment